Our measuring guide will help you with your layout and will assist us in providing you with an estimate.
CORIAN * indicates Select Series scroll to view all surfaces
DuPont™ Corian Care Please follow these care and maintenance tips to protect your Corian countertops:
- One thing to keep in mind is with over 100 Corian colors, some colors may require more attention than others (typically darker colors tend to require more attention than lighter colors)
- For most dirt and residue use soapy water or ammonia based cleaner, rinse and wipe dry
- Difficult residue you may want to use a Deep Cleaner for Dupont Corian
- To disinfect, you should occasionally wipe with diluted household bleach. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry.
- Corian is an excellent material for heat exposure. However is recommended that you minimize direct heat exposure to protect your surface and investment.
- Avoid exposing Corian to strong chemicals such as paint removers or over cleaners. If contact occurs flush with water.
- Do NOT cut directly on Corian countertops
- Please view the Dupont Corian website for more information on surface care.
- It is recommended that you use Soft Scrub with a standard cleaning pad
- Occasionally fill sink ¼ full with diluted household bleach. Let stand for 1 minute and rinse thoroughly